"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." -RB
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Typing? Already?
I'm continuously amazed at how much different elementary school is now compared to when I went to school. Today, Macey brought home a typing certificate! I didn't learn how to type until 6th grade and Grady didn't learn until he was a freshman! In Macey's computer class (nope, I didn't have computer class until high school), they go to a website in which they take typing "tests". Today, Macey completed level 1 which included the letters, a, s, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, ;, e, i, r and u. She was 1 of only 2 kids in her class that completed this level. Pretty soon she is going to be typing as fast as her Grandpa Rich!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom was my typing teacher. I was awful - he was always getting on my case and saying, "Jeez, Margie!" Thank goodness for computers and the backspace button!!!
ReplyDelete