
I can hardly believe my baby is 3 years old today. She has been so excited about her birthday and we've been hearing about it for the past month! The other day we had this conversation: Me: "Emmy, I don't want you to turn 3, I want you to stay 2", Emmy: "But I HAVE to turn 3 on my birthday!", Me: "I know, but I want you to stay little", Emmy (with her most serious face): "Don't worry Mommy", Me: waterworks!! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby!...and you'll ALWAYS be my baby even when you're 30! I love you!

Here are the made-to-order cupcakes with "pink frosting and purple sprinkles!"

Sweet face...getting ready to blow 'em out!


Now bring 'em on!

Yummy!

Rock star princess in her birthday dress...

Rock star princess in her princess dress!

Backyard pool time to cap off a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment