Grady had a business trip last week in Florida with the 3 other people on his team. As an appreciation for the hard work they have done, the wives were flown in for the weekend for a mini-vacation. The weather was picture perfect...sunny and 80 degrees! Even though it was short, it was very therapeutic and a very much needed get-a-way. A big THANK YOU to Grandma Judy for coming to KC and staying with the girls!
View from our room
Another view from our room
Looking at our hotel from the beach
a big cruise ship sailing by...
Look at those claws! This guy served as part of an appetizer for 8!
LOVE THE PICTURES!! I get to "live" those pictures everyday!!!.....and people wondered why I moved here to Florida from Kansas!! :) Love and miss ya! Your Favorite Brother--David
LOVE THE PICTURES!! I get to "live" those pictures everyday!!!.....and people wondered why I moved here to Florida from Kansas!! :) Love and miss ya! Your Favorite Brother--David
ReplyDelete