Thursday, December 10, 2009

So Much to be Thankful for...


I am so very thankful for my beautiful, healthy girls and my amazing husband who takes care of all of us.
--------------------------------------------------------------

This Thanksgiving post is late...where oh where does the time go?! We took to the road over Thanksgiving and headed west. Our first stop was Grandma Judy's and Grandpa Tom's house.

I am thankful for wonderful grandparents who would do anything for their grandchildren.

I am thankful for my beautiful daughters.

Our next stop was my dad's house. We got to see my dad, Amy and baby Nathan (the most content baby I've ever seen!). We also visited my Grandma Frieda who had just been admitted to the hospital that day. It's so hard seeing the ones you love in pain, but I am thankful for the doctors and nurses trying to nurse her back to health.

I am thankful for my awesome dad and the big tree in his yard that the girls love to climb.

Our final stop was my mom's house. My mom and her husband have quite a bit of land and the girls love exploring, trying to catch the wild kittens and playing with the dogs. I am thankful to be able to let them roam and be kids and not have to worry about them when we are there.

I am thankful for my amazing mom and her zest for life.




No comments:

Post a Comment