"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." -RB
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Macey!
It seems like yesterday when Daddy and I drove to the hospital in a blizzard on Christmas night. There was "no room at the inn"...all of the birthing rooms in the hospital were full, so Daddy and I walked the halls until one was available. After 19 hours of labor, you were born (Dec. 26, 2000). My life changed at that moment. You seemed so little (yet so loud!), and you made mine and your Daddy's life complete. We couldn't wait to meet you. Now, 8 years later, you have grown to be a loving, caring person, a great big sister (most of the time), so smart, so beautiful. We all love you "to the moon and back and with all of our hearts". I'm glad you're still a "mommy's girl". Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment