Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jolee's 1st Soccer Game

Today was Jolee's 1st soccer game. She played great and was sooo close to scoring her first goal! The fields were a little wet and it was funny watching her running and trying to miss the mud!...(probably because I'm always telling the girls to stay out of the mud in the backyard!). I did tell her it was OK to run through the mud when playing soccer! We could tell that she was having fun and after the game she said, "Soccer is the BEST game!". Great job, Jo!



It was pretty chilly and windy and we were all trying to stay warm. Can you spot Jolee under Daddy's sweatshirt?




























2 comments:

  1. Dear JoJo
    I hope you loved soccer.
    From Natalie
    I love you JoJo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Jolee is a soccer star. At least she is to me (Grandpa Rich) love you.

    ReplyDelete