"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." -RB
Saturday, April 11, 2009
It's Nifty Being Thrifty!
I was recently visiting with a couple other moms about ways to save money, be more healthy, etc.. I realized that the blog would be a great way to share with family & friends, some of the little, easy things I do around here that really add up. I have a friend, Stacy, whom I bow down to as Queen Money Saver, so I'm sure some of her tips will end up here, too! I've added a new sidebar and the title is "Savin' Green, Bein' Green, Gettin' Lean" and you can find it to the right (just scroll down a bit). I will try to update it often. I'd love to hear some of your tips...feel free to comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment