Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things!

Jolee is definitely the comedian in our family. Some of the things she says totally crack us up! But, last night, I was actually in tears I was laughing so hard. At first I thought, I'm adding that quote to Jolee's list at the right called "Jolee's Funny Quotes & Questions", but, I also think it deserves it's own post. Here's the story:

Last night at the dinner table, Jolee saw Max under the table and she said, "Eww! Max is licking his peanuts!". Grady and I looked at each other and said, "his WHAT?", then Jolee said, "His peanuts! I don't have peanuts, I have a vagina!". We were stifling our laughs as much as possible and explained to her that the correct word is "penis". Then she said, "That's what I said, "peanuts!". By that time, we were in tears laughing out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment