"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things." -RB
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Miss You!
The girls are at Grandma Judy's and Grandpa Tom's house for a few days. All the toys are picked up, the kitchen floor is clean, and the laundry is done (and it's been like this for 2 days in a row!)...that never happens! I must admit, it's been nice being able to eat a meal without getting up 5 times, and Grady and I enjoyed a bike ride last night (which we rarely get to do). But, I'd rather have a messy house and the sounds of my girls filling it. A little break is nice once in a while, and we know you are having a blast with Grandma and Grandpa, but Mommy & Daddy miss you all! We'll see you soon! We love you to the moon and back and with all our hearts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment