
Macey and I enjoyed a special day, just the two of us. We took a road trip to Topeka and watched Rhonda coach her twin daughters in their Girls Fastpitch State Softball tournament. We watched 3 games and had a blast! The ballpark was located right next to a gorgeous lake. Between games 2 and 3, we had a couple hours to wait, so Macey and I took off to explore the lake. We saw that paddleboats were available to rent, so we rented one and took it out on the lake. Neither of us had ever been on one, so we were both a little nervous for the first minute or two, then it was GREAT! It was so relaxing spending time in the middle of the lake with my big girl. She was spoiled all day long...everything she wanted, she got! It's so nice to have days like that!
Rhonda and I...one of my best friends




I absolutely love this picture! Look at the pure happiness and relaxation on her face... :)

Love you Sweetheart...
No comments:
Post a Comment