Today was picture day (probably one of the most dreaded days of the year!). I must admit, picture day with a 2 year old OR a 3 year old have never been pleasant! Macey and Jolee were doing a great job listening to the photographer, but Emmy DID NOT want her picture taken. After leaving the studio once and then finally coming back, Emmy eventually warmed up to the camera. The only thing that would make her smile was talking about her birthday party that is coming up. She was talking about the pink frosting and purple sprinkles she wants on her cupcakes. We ended up with some very cute pictures, after all. I'm telling you, that photographer earned her paycheck today! :) Out of all of the pictures of Emmy by herself, we got ONE good shot...and it is ADORABLE!...but, I'm saving that one for her birthday post. Enjoy the pics. And, Grandmas and Grandpas, you'll have copies of these soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment