Thursday, August 19, 2010

Emmy's 1st Day of Preschool

Today was Emmy's first day of preschool.  What a bittersweet day.  She wanted me to flat iron her hair so it would "look good" on her first day.  :)  Wow...she just looked so grown up today, I can't even tell you.  I was a little nervous that she might be upset about going, but she did great!  Grady and I both took her to her classroom.  Then, she found her name tag and put it on.  Then, she was supposed to go across the room and find her name on the floor and sit down.  At that point, I could tell she was a little uneasy, but she was a trooper!  Grady and I walked out to the car and I kept telling myself, "you're not gonna cry, you're not gonna cry".  Well, you guessed it...a few tears were shed.  My last baby is now starting school...{sigh}.

 On the front porch...

Yes, I'm going to make her do this same pose right before she starts at K-State!

At school...

No comments:

Post a Comment