On August 9th, my baby turned 4...I can hardly believe it. I swear she looked taller that morning, like she was growing before my eyes. Uncle D was here visiting from Florida, so he helped us celebrate. We had a fun day planned...first, pool party with friends then back home for lunch and a yumm-o, home-made ice cream cake! Then, Grandma Judy came to make the day even more special. We wanted to take Emmy out for dinner and where did she decide to go? Stix!...an Asian/Hibachi restaurant where they cook your food in front of you. She felt so special that day! And the next day she woke up and asked me, "mommy, am I still 4?". I know I've said this before, but I want to freeze her at this age!!
At the pool with her peeps
How cute is that?
The somewhat lop-sided, but still delicious ice cream cake!
Lots of hugs...
With Grandma Judy at Stix

No comments:
Post a Comment