Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to You!

Well, I'm nine days late in posting this, but I guess that's better than 10!  It's so hard to believe that Jolee is already 7 years old.  She is growing into such a sweet little social butterfly!  We decided to let her have a sleepover for her birthday.  She invited 5 friends to spend the night.  I was so amazed at how well they all got along and how EASY this sleepover was!  Jolee and her friends had a blast.  I was lucky enough to have my mom here for the weekend, too.  I love spending time with her!!  Tom and Judy visited on Sunday and Monday and were able to catch one of Emmy's soccer games and one of Macey's softball games.  Then, on Monday (Jolee's actual birthday), we all surprised Jolee at school during lunch time.  We sat at the visitor's table and Jolee invited two of her cute, little friends to join us.  I just love watching her interact with her friends.  Happy birthday to my sweet lil' blue-eyed blonde!

Grandma and her grandbabies

Opening presents with her friends

My baby is 7!

Birthday morning pancakes!

Jolee and her sweet buddies at school

No comments:

Post a Comment