Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary!



April 6, 2010 marked our 10th wedding anniversary!  Wow!  Time has totally flown by!  I woke up and was surprised by a bouquet of flowers.  Grady knows I don't like for him to spend money on flowers, but I must admit, it IS nice to get them once in a while! :)  Grady arranged for a babysitter that evening so he and I could go to dinner where it all started.  We've been to this restaurant only two other times...our first date and the night he proposed to me.  It was great to have a night out...just the two of us (that doesn't happen very often!).  We had the babysitter until 9 o'clock, and we got done with dinner at 7:30, so how do we decide to spend the next hour and a half???  We shopped at Target.  Yep, we still know how to be romantic! haha!




April 6, 2000
 

April 6, 2010
...and between the 2 of us, more than 60 lbs. lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment