Sunday, January 9, 2011

Double Digits...sniff

Yes, I'm a couple weeks late on this post, too, but better late than never!  Now that I have a laptop, I hope to blog more.

Macey is 10.  I can't even believe it!  I know I say this every year, but I can remember being in labor and Grady driving to the hospital on Christmas night (in a blizzard) like it was yesterday.  I am so proud of her I could just burst.  She is such a funny, smart, talented little person!  In two years, she will be a babysitter, in 4 years she will be getting her learner's permit to drive, and in ten years she will be going on her first date.  hahahaha!  I know that's what her daddy wishes!

She had a swimming birthday party at our gym.  A blast was had by all...and I didn't have to clean up afterwards!...bonus!




Playing Guitar Hero on the wii...future rock star?

No comments:

Post a Comment