Ok, let me just say, it has been a few hours since "the incident", and I am in a much better frame of mind now. My neck, however, still hurts from rotating 360 degrees on my shoulders. Whelp, we are now 3 for 3...3 out of 3 girls have cut her own hair. At least we're thorough!...we never do anything just half way around here!
Grady discovered a wad of hair on the floor and asked Emmy about it. Then he yelled at me to come and take a look. (I think this is when my head spun around on my shoulders.) I thought I could magically fix it or at least make it look better but, nope, nothing was going to fix this! I was upset and asked her, "WHY did you cut your hair?!!!", she said, "let me think...", then I said, "no, WHY did you cut your hair?!!!", to which she answered (in a teeny, tiny voice), "because I just wanted to". So, there you have it. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. I look back at it now and am thankful that she didn't cut herself. Grady and I even laughed about it...after my blood pressure came back within normal sub-hypertension range.
Can you believe she allowed me to take these pictures and she even SMILED and POSED while I took them?! She is such a diva. The things that happen when I go to the grocery store! Oh, the joys of parenting!
 |
| Look what I did! |
 |
| Another view of my handy work! |
 |
| My mommy says it looks better like this. |
 |
| I think I did a great job! What do you think?☺ |
No comments:
Post a Comment