Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day...again!

Last night we got between 7 and 8 inches of snow, so there was no school...again!  Today is the 3rd snow day this month.  This morning I worked out (aka shoveled snow), Emmy and Jolee sled down the slope in the front yard, and Macey worked on her igloo in the backyard.  This afternoon we have made hats out of pipe cleaners and made icecream sundaes out of playdoh.  I think my favorite part of today was opening the front door to let the sun shine in and basking in the sun right next to Max...ahh...the life of a cat!

Modeling their hats and keeping warm in the sun!

Relaxing in the sun...

Some days I wish I was a cat...

Macey's igloo...in progress

Emmy made this for me today.  She said, "Mom, this is for your marathon".  I love that she relates this ribbon to my running...smart little girl!
 
♥  Sweet  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment